10 Big Questions in Christianity Today
October 10, 2012 6 Comments
- How do we disciple people effectively?
- Do we really understand the rapidly changing culture of the unchurched?
- Are we too institutional?
- Are we asking and answering the right questions?
- Do we love the lost enough to reach them?
- How do we move beyond event focused identity formation to more community based approaches?
- How do we equip parents to disciple their kids?
- What do we do with youth ministry?
- How do we reach and reclaim the 18-30 crowd?
- How do we foster more intergenerational ministry?
What would you add?