Big Bird Might Just Be the AntiChrist
August 11, 2009 16 Comments
In light of the last post critiquing the ridiculous video about how Barack Obama is supposedly the antichrist, I thought I would construct a case for Big Bird being the antichrist.
- I have never heard bigbird confess Jesus as Lord. That is the first telling sign that big bird might just be the antichrist (2 John 1:7)
- Ephesians 2:2 clearly teaches that the forces of evil are related to the “ruler of the kingdom of the air.” Big bird, being a bird, fits that criteria nicely. My suspicion is growing.
- As the video pointed out, birds were the very thing that came and plucked the gospel seed from the soil along the path (Luke 8:5)
- The Hebrew word for treacherous, deceitful, faithless or wicked has the consonants b_g_d…sound familiar? It is eerily similar to bigbird (I will even toss in the strongs number just for fun – 898).
- What is more? How tall is Big Bird? 8 feet 2 inches tall. If you go to the book of the Bible that we were just in, Luke and look at chapter 8 verse 2 what do you find? Evil spirits. What is more…you are just three verses away from the verse we just mentioned about the demonic connections and metaphor of birds with Satan himself.
- Numerologically, there is not much that can be done. I will mention that DEVIL adds up to 52 and BIGBIRD adds up to 51. Close but no match. Not even a close match in Greek or Hebrew equivalents.
- Hebrews 2:14 & 1 John 3:10 mention children and the devil in the same verse. Big Bird obviously had close associations with children.
- Do you know who Big Bird’s parents are? Have you ever seen them or heard of them? Exactly.
I think this is just as convincing evidence as what we have for Barack Obama being the antichrist. So which is it? We report, you decide.
DISCLAIMER – Please don’t take this as anything more serious than a ridiculous satire of the aforementioned video.